|Fifth Rijk Republic
Cinquième Republique de Rijk
|Largest city||Cape Gulfport|
|Official languages||Rijk, Fransk, Austral|
Electoral Socialist Republic
|-||Upper house||Grande Treize|
|-||Lower house||House of Representatives|
|GDP (PPP)||2020 estimate|
|-||Per capita||167,885 USD|
very high ·1
|Drives on the||right|
The Fifth Rijk Republic, or simply "Uvalor", "Rijkas", or "the Rijk State", is a country located in The South Pacific. With a canon population of around 3.91 million people, the Rijk state is pretty sparce for it's size. The largest and most important city to the country is Uval, hence where it got it's name. Uval is the country's capital, and the far colony of Brasa (formerly Brasilistan) is under Rijk control. The port of Uval is one of largest trading hubs.
The country is famous for it's golden beaches and snow mountains. On average, the temperature of the country can get to 0°C for most of the year, and on occasion can get up to 10°C.
The Rijk State is a pretty old country, dating back to 1505. For almost three centuries, the country was a monarchy. That was until 1808, when a democratic uprising happened. For the next few centuries, the Rijks would go from Democratic Republic to Autocratic Socialist Dictatorship to Autocratic Communist Dictatorship to a Luthorist Capitalist Autocracy to a Luthorist Socialist Electoral, and finally a Socialist Electoral in mid-November 2021.
The Rijk State carries right-leaning libertarianism, with policies such as a drug ban, divorce ban, same-sex marriage, polygamy, and a smoking prohibition.
In 1336, a native empire invaded the Rijk Tribes and took them prisoner. They stayed under this rule for nearly two centuries.
In 1503, the remainder of the Rijk peoples began to "protest" against the native government. This would continue for about 2 years until 1505, when the Rijks decided that independence was the only option for survival.
On April 1, 1505, a declaration of independence was drafted and signed, and the Rijk people broke away from the empire. Shortly after independence, the previous "lords" began an attempt of a Rijk invasion. Several battles would take place during this time, such as the Battle of Pencsa, Battle of Blue Ridge, and Operation Gulf. After about 5 years of fighting, the Rijks came out victorious following the Nuevona Siege, and the native empire surrendered.
After the Treaty of Uval (1511), Uvalor was proclaimed and recognized as a free nation.
- The South Pacific. The Rijk State is a electoral, socialist republic. The country is regarded as one of the more authoritarian countries in
The reigning chancellor of the country is Milia Rüsaria. As stated by the Magna Carta, the chancellor is not above the law, and Rüsaria is limited in terms of political power. Following the assassination of Maurel LeAllis, Rüsaria was sworn into office.
The executive power in the Rijk State is invested in the Rijk Parliament, the deliberative council of Grande Treize. The cabinet is usually consisted of 13 head members. The head of government is the Chancellor of Uvalor, and he/she is the highest of ranks, having the ability to rule out laws and policies proposed by Parliament. Milia Rüsaria has been Chancellor since November 2021.
- The Rijks hold an overall strong military presence for their size. Several generals rule over certain legions of the armed forces. The Rijk Armed Forces enforces around 90,000 thousand total troops, with 65,000 active duty soldiers and 25,000 in reserves.
The military is composed of four legions
- Armée de Libération de Rijk, (ALR), the Armée de libération de Rijk
- Admiration de la Libération de Rijk, (ADLR), the Admiration de la Libération
- Code de Défense Aérienne de Rijk, (CDAR), the Défense Aérienne de Rijk
- Police Nationale de Rijk, (PNR), the Euphran Royal Marechaussee, tasks can include regular and local duties, military police, and border control
- The South Pacific. The port of Uval, in fact, receives on average more ships than other powerful countries like Somurias and Nivosea. The Rijk State has an extremely prosperous economy. Since the late 20th century, science and technology products have led the nation's economy, along with agriculture in Brasa. Other major industries include tourism, book publishing, retail, insurance, etc. The country is one of the leading trade countries in
The Rijk agricultural sector is highly mechanised, employing around 8% of the Rijk labour, but produces nearly 95% of all agricultural goods shipped and exported to other countries.
Uvalor is known for it's spices, lychees, oranges, and it's rather famous "saprus" fruit.
Uvalor has three official languages, Fransk (French), Austral (English), and the native Rijk language.
The country is religiously free, but the country does have a national faith. This said religion is headed under the Church of the Rijks, which about 70% of the Rijk population follow, about 28% are other religions followed in the TSP, and the remaining 2% are atheists and non-religious people.
- University of Uval, Rijk National University, and the Manscerhart. Rijk Education is compulsory between the ages of 5 and 17, and partially compulsory between the ages of 18 and 19. All children in the country usually attend Grade I through IV Education from (on average) ages 5 to 15. It comprises of twelve years, split three years for each grade. An estimated 98.8% of the Rijk State is literate. The major centers of higher education are the
Art, astronomy, literature
Film and television
- In Uvalor, about 95% of the population participate in sports weekly. Football (American Football) is the most popular participant sport in Uvalor, followed by ice hockey and handball. While tennis, gymnastics, and golf are the top three most widely engaged individual sports.
- The cuisine of Uvalor has been shaped by the practices of fishing and farming in Uvalor. The Rijk diet is relatively high in calcium and protein, yet it is rather simple, containing many dairy and meat products. Breakfast typically consists of cheese or egg waffles topped with Saprus Sauce and lychee. Traditionally dinner in Uvalor consists of saprus-seasoned steak with spices and a glass of wine (or soda).
The northern colony of Brasa is renowned for its many rich lychees, pastries, cakes, stews, and crackers. Uvalor is world-famous for saprus punch, lychee punch, fresh sodas, and waffles. Some of the most-important saprus producers include: Stellar, Goosebry, Kuiper, and Nautical. Uvalor produces over 1200 varieties of saprus punch. Pastonville is the biggest producer in The South Pacific by volume.